Sale Or Lease
RETAIL | OFFICE | MULTI FAMILY | INDUSTRIAL
C21 Commercial has a large skilled sales force focused on representing sellers which insure skilled representation of your property, often by a specialist in your type of real estate. In addition, the best prospect for your property may be a user, an investor or possibly a development opportunity. We have extensive training and experience in marketing your property to its highest and best use. Our overall objective is to deliver the highest price the market will allow. This is accomplished through a number of strategies:
1. An experienced and aggressive sales force in nearly all areas and market specialties.
2. We actively advertises in national, regional and local publications to create the most effective exposure for exclusively listed properties. Our advertising campaigns are used in conjunction with direct marketing and internal communications to maximize exposure – – except in select cases where confidentiality is required. We match each listing with our personal databases and immediately contact qualified buyers whose requirements match the particular property. After specific investors are identified, a direct marketing campaign is initiated, followed by personal follow-up to all potential buyers.
3. We are committed to full brokerage cooperation, both within our organization and with competitive brokers within our market area.
4. All agents receive extensive training and have monthly and quarterly company programs/seminars with the latest information and best practices.
5. Since we are not purely an investment house, we can help extensively with lease rates and advice, lease and sale comps, repositioning when desired, and can speak the language to owner-users, lessees, investors, and developer’s. Sometimes one good idea enhances the value of your project.
6. Our agents are skilled at developing marketing packages and on many of the math models used in investor or user analysis. Due to many services within C21 Commercial, such as mapping, e-brochures, aerials, demographics, argus & math models, coupled with Internet & email distribution to brokers and buyers — we can be fully marketing your property in a very short time period.
Most shopping center property has space that won’t appeal to the very location-sensitive national retailer. Our company has access to subscription-based national tenant databases that allow us to track and introduce our client’s properties directly to the decision makers of top retail chains. We are also able to utilize our custom database that has been built over many years with key contacts one call away. Whether national, regional or mom & pop, we are able to identify and place tenants accordingly. We learn the property and surrounding areas. Knowing the demographic profile of the shoppers and neighboring retail markets surrounding the vacancy enables us to specifically seek out the missing companies or businesses that are looking to grow in similar proven markets. We track the lease expirations of surrounding neighboring tenants and focus on attracting the seasoned retailer with an existing customer base. On multi-tenant properties, we strategically take into consideration your weak tenants and the upcoming lease expirations of existing tenants to create different variations of size possibilities and to create a larger pool of tenant prospects. Knowing a particular hour to set a tour, when the property shows its best, avoiding high traffic and parking intensive times of the day and ensuring the vacancy is in the best condition, are some of the tactics that we have learned. Our experience pays off for our clients.
Allow us to customize a leasing strategy specific to your property type and location. We will invest the time needed to produce results which will increase the asset value. We not only fill the vacancy but we strengthen and increase the value of the investment by repositioning existing tenants and creating a “tenant flow” that allows the property and its tenant’s maximum growth.